- The sulfur reduces the high Ph by flushing out the excess salt buildup in the root system. The removal of the excess salt creates a soil base that converts nutrients easily.
- Will loosen soil leading to better drainage and healthier soils. Several applications per year will make a noticeable difference.
Permanently changing the hardest soils may require several applications for a couple of years, but the lasting effects are worth the wait.
- Compliments all fertilizers
- Aids water penetration
- Encourages deeper root growth
- Loosens tight/heavy soils
- Helps reduce effects of salt present in water and soil