Stay cool this weekend and relax with a Big Tex Twisted Tea using the freshest ingredients plucked right from your own backyard! This cocktail was made for sipping, lounging and enjoying the late summer nights. All you need is a few fresh lemons, you're favorite sun brewed Texas Tea and your favorite vodka. Have everything except those fresh lemons? Head to your nearest Big Tex location and pick up a lemon tree or any other Big Tex citrus variety and make the freshest summer concoctions all summer long.
What you need:
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce gin
- 4 ounces fresh lemon juice or 4 ounces lemonade using a Big Tex Lemon Tree
- 3 ounces , unsweetened iced tea recipe
- 1 -2 ounce simple syrup, to taste
- 1 sprig mint, for garnish
- 1 slice lemon, for garnish
Fill a Mason jar with ice. Add the rum, vodka and gin, lemon juice or lemonade, iced tea and simple syrup. Shake thoroughly, taste and adjust sweetness if needed; garnish with a slice of lemon and sprig of mint. As always, drink responsibly.